It’s dusk and that means one thing for me tonight…Book Crazy’s “From Dusk till Dawn Read-a-thon” has begun! I am really excited about this event since it is the perfect timing for us Mommies. I know most of my reading is done after little man is down for bed so this is the perfect challenge for me and a great chance to catch up on some reading! Hopefully I can dwindle down some of my TBR list.
Dates and Times: August 25th until August 29th from the hours of 8 PM until 8 AM each day!!!
We also have some great mini-challenges and Twitter giveaways (#Readathon) going on as well. Stiletto Storytime will be hosting a mini-challenge on August 28th and I do hope you will sign up and participate!
Books on my List for this Read-A-Thon
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- Emma and the Vampires by Jane Austen & Wayne Josephson
- The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow
- Color Blind by Precious Williams
- The Good Daughters by Joyce Maynard
- Nonna’s Book of Mysteries by Mary Osborne
- The Mother Daughter Book Club: Pies & Prejudice by Heather Vogel Frederick
- The Report by Jessica Francis Kane
- Dangerous Minds by Beth Kephart
What is on your “to read” list? What is your goal? I know everyone will enjoy this great event and check back Saturday August 28, 2010 for my mini-challenge! Happy Reading!
- 8/25/10: 8:00pm-11:00pm (190 pages) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- 8/26/10: 8:00pm -11:00pm (53 pages) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, (71 pages) Color Blind by Precious Williams
- 8/27/10: 8:15pm-2:00am (300 pages) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, (24 pages) Nonna’s Book of Mysteries by Mary Osborne
- 8/28/10: 8:00pm-11:30pm (64 pages) Nonna’s Book of Mysteries by Mary Osborne, (170 pages) Color Blind by Precious Williams
- 8/29/10: 8:00pm-11:00pm, 11:30pm-2:30pm (235 pages) The Report by Jessica Francis Kane, (105 pages) 4 Picture Books
Dusk Till Dawn Read-a-Thon Totals
- Total Hours: 16.25
- Total Pages: 1, 022
- Books Finished: 7